Please see a list of all of the important document related to our services and products.
If you want more information about our services you can try our FAQs, our terms and conditions, or contact our support team using in-app chat, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the important documents relating to our Investment Platform:
● Chip Investment Platform Terms (including the Order Execution Policy)
● Fees Schedule
● General Investment Account Key Features Document
● Stocks and Shares ISA Key Features Document
● Chip Privacy Notice
● Complaints procedure
● Chip Conflicts of Interest Policy
Expand to see all the Key Investor Information Documents for the funds available through Chip:
● BlackRock Adventurous (Consensus 85)
● BlackRock Balanced (Consensus 60)
● BlackRock Cautious (Consensus 35)
● BlackRock CautiousX (MyMap 4)
● BlackRock BalancedX (MyMap 5)
● BlackRock AdventurousX (MyMap 6)
● BlackRock Healthcare Innovation
● BlackRock Clean Energy
● BlackRock Emerging Markets
● BlackRock Ethical (MyMap5 Select ESG)
● Crypto Companies Fund (Invesco Global Blockchain)
● Physical Gold (Invesco ETC)
● Global Companies (iShares Core MSCI World UCTIS ETF)
● FTSE 100 Index Fund (Vangaurd FTSE 100 Index Unit Trust Acc
● S&P 500 Tech Fund (iShares S&P 500 Information Technology Sector UCTIS ETF)
We recognise that things can go wrong.We want to learn from our mistakes and improve your experience whenever possible. So, we've made it super easy to raise a complaint with us, either through email (at email@example.com), Chip's live-chat or by post.
Our postal address is: Chip Financial Ltd., 64 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1QU
When you state your intention to complain, a member of our Customer Success team will send you an email with our 'Chip' complaints form.
In your complaint, please let us know your issue concisely, give all relevant information regarding the issue, and let us know how you would like it to be resolved.
Once we have received your complaints form, we firstly want to work alongside you to resolve the issue you've faced quickly and efficiently (as per the FCA's DISP regulations).
We will confirm that we received your complaint within two working days, and our Head of Customer Trust and Satisfaction will respond to you within seven working days (but likely much sooner!).
If your issue is not resolved within seven working days, or you are not happy with our final response (within the first 35 days), you can take your case to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). We will remind you when you can escalate your case to the Ombudsman.
You can complain to the Ombudsman if we've not addressed your complaint after eight weeks, or once you receive a final response from Chip, they will carry out an independent review.
The FOS can help with most complaints if you are:
A) A consumer
B) A business employing fewer than 10 persons that has an annual turnover that doesn't exceed €2 million
C) A charity with an annual turnover of less than £1 million
D) A trustee of a trust with a net asset value of less than £1 million
Please note that in accordance with regulatory obligations, Chip will compile a report of each complaint. These records will be retained for no less than three years from the date the complaint was received.
We will continue to develop and refine our complaints process so we can deliver an outstanding customer experience for everyone.
If you do make a complaint, we will take it seriously, work hard to resolve your problem, and learn from it. We treat every complaint as an opportunity for us to improve your experience with Chip.
Last updated - 03 April 2019